Hi! I’m Angel, a 18 year old college student from the Philippines. I have been in a relationship with books for as long as I can remember and I have no intention of ever breaking up! Aside from books, I also enjoy watching t.v. series with hot guys on them, sci-fi and romantic comedy movies, drinking coffee to addiction and thinking about where life will bring me in the next few years. I want to travel all the places I have read on books (fictional/fantasy world or not). Someday, I hope to work in a publishing company or in my own room in my PJs writing about fictional worlds with badass heroines and gorgeous heroes. You can talk to me on bookstagram and twitter! 🙂
Here are also my favorite books ever (in no particular order, maybe except THG, because seriously who can do that?!):
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
- The Color of Our Sky by Amita Trasi
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
ABOUT THE BLOG
The Bookish Angel is a blog that talks about anything bookish.
- I post my thoughts on books I’ve read from Young Adult, New Adult, Historical Fiction and any genre in between as long as it is fiction.
- I chat with awesome creatures called authors.
- I recommend books that you would like. (Don’t blame me if they made you cry a bucket of tears or binge read a certain genre.)
- I talk about random bookish things.
- I give you great bookish tips because I’m awesome like that.
- I make bookish lists (like this one!) because lists are life. <3
- I participate in tags because they are hella fun!
- I post random things because I am random like that.
- I also share a little bit of my life just to assume that you are interested. <3