These past two months have been really slow for me in terms of reading so I maybe, a readathon can help me get back to my reading groove. The solution: Beat the Heat Readathon hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Phantasmic Reads. There are mini challenges and a grand prize giveaway at the end so if you want to know more about this event, click “read more”!
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide in the kick-off post as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
My Reading Goals
- Finish 3 ARCs
- Read 2 books that has been on my TBR for like, ever
I don’t want to put any pressure on myself so finishing 5 books would still be an achievement for me.
Since I’m bad at keeping track of how many pages of a book I’ve read each day, I’ll just edit my progress every time I finish a book.
August 26, 2015
August 28, 2015
August 30, 2015
August 31, 2015
Are you joining this year’s Beat the Heat Readathon?